G's out for harambe, 2016 fall concert
Come join the G-Men on Saturday, November 19th, for a night of singing and meme-ing! The show starts at 8 PM at Rackham Auditorium. We're selling tickets in Mason Hall every day this week, so come by and secure your spot in our celebration of the life of Harambe.
G-Fest 2016, Fall Variety Show
G-Fest is our annual Fall variety show, featuring improv comedy, dance, jazz, drumming, yo-yos, and more! A great opportunity for the whole family to see all the different kinds of performance groups at Michigan. Get your tickets for parents weekend here: https://muto.umich.edu/events/33683-4774816
- November 14th - A huge thanks to the Hoos in Treble of UVA for inviting us down to sing with them this weekend! We had an amazing time!
- November 5th - Our Parents Weekend variety show was a blast! Special thanks to our great guest performers, Midnight Book Club, Impact Dance, Revolution, Groove, and Photonix.
- October 22nd - We had a great time singing with all the a cappella groups at MACCFEST
- July 19th - Lots of the boys are busy arranging new music for the fall!
- April 8th - The G-Men had an awesome time performing at Boston Sings Music festival
- December 14th - Check out the release of our new album, ABCDEFH on iTunes and Spotify! It's a hoot and a holler and we hope you love it!
- December 4th - Our concert, Chari-G was an awesome experience, and half of the profits went to the Delonis Center in Ann Arbor to give aid to the homeless!
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalo's.
In recent years, the G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City's Town Hall, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.