The G-Men are releasing a new album this year! We just finished recording everything and it should be ready for release by our spring concert. THANK YOU to everyone who supported us on our Indiegogo campaign. Please check your emails for perk information and look out for a release date in the near future!
coming up soon
- December 2 - We are excited to join MSU's State of Fifths, Ohio's Ohio State of Mind, and GVSU Euphoria at the Great Lakes A Cappella Showcase in East Lansing! Check out this link for more information!
- December 8 - Our winter concert, Bed, Bath and G-yond, will be held at 8pm in Rackham Auditorium! Tickets can be purchased the week of the concert in Mason Hall, from your favorite G, or at the door! Click here for the link to the Facebook event. We hope to see you there :)
- November 3 - G-FEST! Our annual parent's weekend variety show was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came and also to Revolution, Oren Levin, Dance 2XS and Midnight Book Club for sharing their incredible talents! Check out our YouTube page for videos of the performances!
- October 21 - We had an awesome time at MACFest with the other A Cappella groups at Michigan!
- September 24 - Congratulations to Nick Froelich and Danny Herrerias, the newest members of The G-Men! Thank you to everyone who auditioned. We hope to see you in the near future as we always need new members!
- July 27 - The G-Men are working hard over the summer to prepare for a huge year in front of us! Our album recording process will be completed soon and we have many exciting gigs planned for the fall. In the meantime, head over to our YouTube page, where you can find the videos from our spring concert!
- April 1 - Our spring concert, Slam Poe-G, was a HUGE success! Thank you to everyone who came and gave Marty and Yoni an amazing crowd for their last G-Men concert! Videos are up on the YouTube page!
- March 12 - We went to CALIFORNIA! We performed at College Notes along with many other fantastic groups and hosted ICHSA Semifinals. Special thanks to the Diabolo Regional Arts Association for giving us this amazing opportunity! Videos from the College Notes performance can be found in the "Media" tab!
- March 5 - The G-Men toured the East Coast during spring break, visiting many colleges and having a great time! Thank you to all of the groups for hosting us!
- January 28th - ICCA Quarterfinals were a ball of a time! We were proud to come away with a 3rd place overall, and Marty, our music director, won Best Arrangement!
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalo's.
In recent years, the G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City's Town Hall, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.