new album fundraiser!
The G-Men are releasing a new album in the fall, titled "HIJKLMNOG". We are super excited to share a new set of amazing arrangements with you all and would love your support to make this happen! We have an Indiegogo campaign set up, and we would truly appreciate it if you check it out and support our new album! There are many awesome perks such as autographed CDs and even your very own G-Men sweatshirt!
- April 1 - Our spring concert, Slam Poe-G, was a HUGE success! Thank you to everyone who came and gave Marty and Yoni an amazing crowd for their last G-Men concert! Videos will be uploaded soon.
- March 12 - We went to CALIFORNIA! We performed at College Notes along with many other fantastic groups and hosted ICHSA Semifinals. Special thanks to the Diabolo Regional Arts Association for giving us this amazing opportunity! Videos from the College Notes performance can be found in the "Media" tab!
- March 5 - The G-Men toured the East Coast during spring break, visiting many colleges and having a great time! Thank you to all of the groups for hosting us!
- January 28th - ICCA Quarterfinals were a ball of a time! We were proud to come away with a 3rd place overall, and Marty, our music director, won Best Arrangement!
- November 14th - A huge thanks to the Hoos in Treble of UVA for inviting us down to sing with them this weekend! We had an amazing time!
- November 5th - Our Parents Weekend variety show, G-Fest, was a blast! Special thanks to our great guest performers, Midnight Book Club, Impact Dance, Revolution, Groove, and Photonix
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalo's.
In recent years, the G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City's Town Hall, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.