G-Men Endowment Donations
The G-Men of yore have built an endowment fund with the University of Michigan to help years of G-Men to come make amazing music and to travel to sing with groups all over the country. We're trying to reach our $10,000 goal by the end of the year, so the fund becomes accessible. The endowment hold a tax exempt, non-profit status, so keep us in mind as you think about making end of year donations! If we can reach our goal, then this endowment will be directly supporting our upcoming album! (Release details coming soon.) https://leadersandbest.umich.edu/find/#!/give/basket/fund/799314
- January 28th - ICCA Quarterfinals were a ball of a time! We were proud to come away with a 3rd place overall, and Marty, our music director, won Best Arrangement!
- November 14th - A huge thanks to the Hoos in Treble of UVA for inviting us down to sing with them this weekend! We had an amazing time!
- November 5th - Our Parents Weekend variety show was a blast! Special thanks to our great guest performers, Midnight Book Club, Impact Dance, Revolution, Groove, and Photonix.
- October 22nd - We had a great time singing with all the a cappella groups at MACCFEST
- July 19th - Lots of the boys are busy arranging new music for the fall!
- April 8th - The G-Men had an awesome time performing at Boston Sings Music festival
- December 14th - Check out the release of our new album, ABCDEFH on iTunes and Spotify! It's a hoot and a holler and we hope you love it!
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalo's.
In recent years, the G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City's Town Hall, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.