- We are releasing our new album, hijklmnoG, in the coming weeks! Be sure to stay tuned to our Facebook page for release date, track list and album art announcements!
coming up soon
- April 28, 2018 - The G-Men will travel to Illinois State University to open for Secondary Dominance! Facebook event here.
- April 7, 2018 - ACA 3 - Hosted by The Undertones from Notre Dame, The G-Men had an amazing time performing alongside some of the best male a cappella groups in the country!
- March 24, 2018 - Our album release concert was a huge success! Thank you to everyone who came to the concert - especially our amazing alumni! Videos will be posted soon on our YouTube page!
- March 17, 2018 - The G-Men placed SECOND at ICCA Great Lakes Semifinals and won Outstanding Choreography! Shoutout to all of the amazing groups that performed! A video of the set can be found in the videos tab. Placing second qualifies us for the ICCA Finals Wild Card round, stay tuned for results!
- February 23 - March 3, 2018 - TOURRRRR!!!! The G-Men went on a memorable adventure across the Midwest and met some amazing groups while visiting some awesome cities. Head over to the tour blog to read all about the trip!
- February 10, 2018 - The G-Men placed SECOND at ICCA Quarterfinals and moved on to ICCA Semifinals in Chicago! Huge congrats to all of the groups who gave amazing performances!
- December 8, 2017 - Our winter concert, Bed, Bath and G-yond, was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came out and to our alum Marty Gray for an amazing performance. Videos are up on the YouTube page!
- December 2, 2017 - We had an amazing time joining MSU's State of Fifths, Ohio's Ohio State of Mind, and GVSU Euphoria at the Great Lakes A Cappella Showcase in East Lansing! Thank you to State of Fifths for hosting us!
- November 3, 2017 - G-FEST! Our annual parent's weekend variety show was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came and also to Revolution, Oren Levin, Dance 2XS and Midnight Book Club for sharing their incredible talents! Check out our YouTube page for videos of the performances.
- September 24, 2017 - Congratulations to Nick Froelich and Danny Herrerias, the newest members of The G-Men! Thank you to everyone who auditioned. We hope to see you in the near future as we always need new members.
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) is the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalos.
In recent years, The G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.