- July 19th - Lots of the boys are busy arranging new music for the fall!
- April 8th - The G-Men had an awesome time performing at Boston Sings Music festival
- December 14th - Check out the release of our new album, ABCDEFH on iTunes and Spotify! It's a hoot and a holler and we hope you love it!
- December 4th - Our concert, Chari-G was an awesome experience, and half of the profits went to the Delonis Center in Ann Arbor to give aid to the homeless!
- Saturday April 2nd - The G-Men Turn 21 8 pm at Rackham Auditorium! Be there or G square!
- April 8-9th - The G-Men compete at the annual competition festival BOSS (BOSton Sings)! This year's theme is 5. Or school. Or kindergarten or something! It's gonna be a thrill.
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalo's.
In recent years, the G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City's Town Hall, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.