The G-Men are releasing a new album this year! We just finished recording everything and it should be ready for release in the near future. THANK YOU to everyone who supported us on our Indiegogo campaign.
coming up soon
- April 4, 2018 - ACA 3 - Hosted by The Undertones from Notre Dame, The G-Men will travel to South Bend, Indiana to perform alongside some of the best male a cappella groups in the country such as the Tufts Beezlebubs, The Vanderbilt Melodores, and the Wisconsin Madhatters! Link to Facebook event here.
- March 24, 2018 - Spring Concert @ Rackham Auditorium. Special announcement to come :)
- March 17, 2018 - ICCA Great Lakes Semifinal! The G-Men are super excited to advance to semifinals and get the chance to compete in the Auditorium Theatre in Chicago! We hope to see you there! Link to the Facebook event here.
- February 23 - March 3, 2018 - TOURRRRR!!!! The G-Men will embark on a journey through the midwest in search of good fun and endless memories. Head over to the tour blog tab for daily updates during TOURRRRR!
- February 10, 2018 - The G-Men placed SECOND at ICCA Quarterfinals and moved on to ICCA Semifinals in Chicago! Huge congrats to all of the groups who gave amazing performances! A video of our quarterfinals set can be found here!
- December 8, 2017 - Our winter concert, Bed, Bath and G-yond, was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came out and to our alum Marty Gray for an amazing performance. Videos are up on the YouTube page!
- December 2, 2017 - We had an amazing time joining MSU's State of Fifths, Ohio's Ohio State of Mind, and GVSU Euphoria at the Great Lakes A Cappella Showcase in East Lansing! Thank you to State of Fifths for hosting us!
- November 3, 2017 - G-FEST! Our annual parent's weekend variety show was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came and also to Revolution, Oren Levin, Dance 2XS and Midnight Book Club for sharing their incredible talents! Check out our YouTube page for videos of the performances.
- September 24, 2017 - Congratulations to Nick Froelich and Danny Herrerias, the newest members of The G-Men! Thank you to everyone who auditioned. We hope to see you in the near future as we always need new members.
- April 1, 2017 - Our spring concert, Slam Poe-G, was a HUGE success! Thank you to everyone who came and gave Marty and Yoni an amazing crowd for their last G-Men concert! Videos are up on the YouTube page!
- March 12, 2017 - Fresh off tour, we decided we needed to leave Michigan again for CALIFORNIA! We performed at College Notes along with many other fantastic groups and hosted ICHSA Semifinals. Special thanks to the Diabolo Regional Arts Association for giving us this amazing opportunity! Videos from the College Notes performance can be found on our YouTube page!
- March 5, 2017 - The G-Men toured the East Coast during spring break, visiting many colleges and having a great time! Thank you to all of the groups for hosting us!
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalos.
In recent years, The G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.