ALBUM RELEASE CONCERT
- We are releasing our new album, hijklmnoG, in the coming months! We will celebrate this by holding an album release concert Saturday, March 24 at Rackham Auditorium. Link to Facebook event
coming up soon
- April 7, 2018 - ACA 3 - Hosted by The Undertones from Notre Dame, The G-Men will travel to South Bend, Indiana to perform alongside some of the best male a cappella groups in the country such as the Tufts Beezlebubs, The Vanderbilt Melodores, and the Wisconsin Madhatters! Link to Facebook event here.
- March 24, 2018 - ALBUM RELEASE Concert @ Rackham Auditorium!
- March 17, 2018 - The G-Men placed SECOND at ICCA Great Lakes Semifinals and won Outstanding Choreography! Shoutout to all of the amazing groups that performed! A recording of the set can be found in the videos tab!
- February 23 - March 3, 2018 - TOURRRRR!!!! The G-Men went on a memorable adventure across the Midwest and met some amazing groups while visiting some awesome cities. Head over to the tour blog to read all about the trip!
- February 10, 2018 - The G-Men placed SECOND at ICCA Quarterfinals and moved on to ICCA Semifinals in Chicago! Huge congrats to all of the groups who gave amazing performances!
- December 8, 2017 - Our winter concert, Bed, Bath and G-yond, was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came out and to our alum Marty Gray for an amazing performance. Videos are up on the YouTube page!
- December 2, 2017 - We had an amazing time joining MSU's State of Fifths, Ohio's Ohio State of Mind, and GVSU Euphoria at the Great Lakes A Cappella Showcase in East Lansing! Thank you to State of Fifths for hosting us!
- November 3, 2017 - G-FEST! Our annual parent's weekend variety show was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came and also to Revolution, Oren Levin, Dance 2XS and Midnight Book Club for sharing their incredible talents! Check out our YouTube page for videos of the performances.
- September 24, 2017 - Congratulations to Nick Froelich and Danny Herrerias, the newest members of The G-Men! Thank you to everyone who auditioned. We hope to see you in the near future as we always need new members.
- April 1, 2017 - Our spring concert, Slam Poe-G, was a HUGE success! Thank you to everyone who came and gave Marty and Yoni an amazing crowd for their last G-Men concert! Videos are up on the YouTube page!
- March 12, 2017 - Fresh off tour, we decided we needed to leave Michigan again for CALIFORNIA! We performed at College Notes along with many other fantastic groups and hosted ICHSA Semifinals. Special thanks to the Diabolo Regional Arts Association for giving us this amazing opportunity! Videos from the College Notes performance can be found on our YouTube page!
- March 5, 2017 - The G-Men toured the East Coast during spring break, visiting many colleges and having a great time! Thank you to all of the groups for hosting us!
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalos.
In recent years, The G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.