The G-Men are releasing a new album this year! We are super excited to share a new set of amazing arrangements with you all. Thank you to everyone who supported us on our Indiegogo campaign. Your perks will be delivered soon and look out for a release date in the near future!
coming up soon
- October 21 - MACFest! Come hear all 16 A Cappella groups at Michigan!
- November 3 - G-Fest! Our annual variety show will include The G-Men as well as many other campus performers. To purchase tickets online at the pre-sale price, click here. We hope to see you all there!
- December 8 - WINTER CONCERT... more details to come :)
- September 24 - Congratulations to Nick Froelich and Danny Herrerias, the newest members of The G-Men! Thank you to everyone who auditioned. We hope to see you in the near future as we always need new members!
- July 27 - The G-Men are working hard over the summer to prepare for a huge year in front of us! Our album recording process will be completed soon and we have many exciting gigs planned for the fall. In the meantime, head over to our YouTube page, where you can find the videos from our spring concert!
- April 1 - Our spring concert, Slam Poe-G, was a HUGE success! Thank you to everyone who came and gave Marty and Yoni an amazing crowd for their last G-Men concert! Videos will be uploaded soon.
- March 12 - We went to CALIFORNIA! We performed at College Notes along with many other fantastic groups and hosted ICHSA Semifinals. Special thanks to the Diabolo Regional Arts Association for giving us this amazing opportunity! Videos from the College Notes performance can be found in the "Media" tab!
- March 5 - The G-Men toured the East Coast during spring break, visiting many colleges and having a great time! Thank you to all of the groups for hosting us!
- January 28th - ICCA Quarterfinals were a ball of a time! We were proud to come away with a 3rd place overall, and Marty, our music director, won Best Arrangement!
The G-Men (or Gentlemen for long) are the premier all-male a cappella group at the University of Michigan. They are known for their massive triceps, fanatical obsession with guppies, and for rocking audiences with the power of 100 raging Mark Ruffalo's.
In recent years, the G-Men have competed in ICCA Finals in New York City's Town Hall, toured extensively across the US, and performed privately for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.